In 1963 KECO became one of the very first custom injection molders in Oklahoma. We set up our facility in what we thought were spacious quarters west of downtown at 1640 West Main Street. KECO thrived in this location and enjoyed serving a multitude of customers from this site. In 1999 we moved to our present location, 8100 SW 15th Street in western Oklahoma City. The 65,000 square foot building on the six acres of land seemed big enough to house our efforts for the very long term. A series of interesting events caused us to re-think those feelings of contentment.