Benner-Nawman, Inc. and BN Products-USA, LLC.
Gus Benner and Rollie Nawman formed a partnership and founded the company in 1925 as a sheet metal fabricator in Oakland, California. Benner-Nawman became a corporation in 1946. In 1950, the Pacific Bell Telephone and Telegraph Company of San Francisco, California asked Benner-Nawman to design and fabricate a phone booth made from aluminum, glass and steel. From 1950 to 1999, the company’s primary business was the fabrication and assembly of public telephone booths and accessories, selling hundreds of thousands of units in the United States and into over 40 countries worldwide.
In 1976, Benner-Nawman created a separate distribution group for selling low-voltage termination cabinets, enclosures and hand tools to the electrical market and power tools and related equipment to the construction market.
In 2010, the Benner-Nawman split into two separate companies. Benner-Nawman, Inc. (on the Web: www.benner-nawman.com) retained all products related to the electrical wholesale market while the new company, BN Products – USA, LLC. (www.bnproducts.com) handles all sales on products related to the construction wholesale market.
Today, both companies enjoy partnerships with several domestic and global organizations helping them in the supply and development of products for the North American market.