- Storeroom Function. Exterior door knob always rigid and always requires a key for entry. Interior knob always free allowing immediate egress.
- Internal mechanism heavy gauge cold rolled steel, all parts are zinc plated and dechromated to assure protection from rust or corrosion. Special lubricant applied for smoother operation.
- Snap-on inside rose conceals mounting plate and screws.
- Outside rose threaded 3" diameter large rose adjustable for various door thickness.
- Cylindrical housing 2 1/8" diameter provides great strength and durability.
- Long spindle hub eliminates knob wobble.
- Cylinder knob demountable for quick rekeying and replacement: reversible for either right or left-hand doors swinging in or out.
- Cylinder precision solid brass, pick resistant 6-pin tumbler. Must turn key one-quarter to remove and replace cylinder. Can be construction keyed and masterkeyed as required.
- Solid Brass 6 Pin "C" keyway. Available with Interchangeable Core.
- Latchcase sturdy, all steel mechanism.
- Guard bold dead locks latch bolt automatically.
- Front standard 2 1/4" X 1" (2 3/8"), 2 1/4" x 1 1/8" (2 3/4"), 1/4" radius round corner, circular drive-in available. Bevel 1/8" in 2" to special order.
- Throw bolt affords a high degree of security. Standard with solid, rustless, pressure cast. #300 series antimagnetic stainless steel or brass latch bolt available with UL listed latchbolt for 3 hour rated door 4" x 8" or non UL latchbolt.
- Knobs cannot slip or pull off. Both kept in position by positive spring catch.
- Exposed Trim: Wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel.
- Door Ranges: Adjustable for 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" door thickness.
- Backset: Standard 2-3/4", 2-3/8", 3 3/4" or 5" extension available.
- Strike: ANSI strike (standard) 4 7/8" x 1 1/4". Optional "T" or full lip strike available.
- Finishes: US32D, US10B, US3, US10 Other finishes not shown available subject to quantity and leadtime.
- Keying: 6-pin "C" keyway cylinder, 2 keys per lock.
- Additional Keyways: Schlage E, Russwin D1, Corbin 60, Sargent LA, Falcon/Weiser E, Arrow, Yale 8, Yale GA. Can also accept Medeco, Assa, and Kaba High Security Cylinders
- Bore Diameter: 1" for latch. 2 1/8" for lock housing.