Connect these fittings to fire hydrants and washdown equipment. Made of brass, they have good corrosion resistance. Some have a hex in the middle so you can tighten them with a wrench.NH/NST (National Hose/National Standard) threads are only compatible with other NH/NST threads. BIT (British Instantaneous Thread) threads are commonly used in the United Kingdom, Ireland, India, Hong Kong, and parts of Canada. They’re also known as John Morris couplings.
- For Use With: Water
- Shape: Straight
- Type: Adapter
- Connection Style: Threaded Male Hose × Threaded Female Hose
- PIpe Size: 2 1/2
- Male Connection Thread Type: BIT
- Fire Hose Trade Size: 2 1/2
- Female Connection Thread Type: NH/NST
- Material: Brass
- Length: 3 1/16"
- RoHS: Not Compliant
- REACH: Not Compliant
- DFARS: Specialty Metals COTS-Exempt
- Country of Origin: Peoples Republic of China
- Schedule B: 741220.0000
- ECCN: EAR99
- Unit of measure is EA. When You buy 1 You will receive 1. Price is per 1 each.