ABsupply.net offers FREE SHIPPING on all continental US orders $200.00 and over, with some exceptions. For orders are to be shipped outside the continental US or that include doors, door frames, lockers, glass products, nonlinear grab bars, items classified as hazardous such as fire extinguishers or items longer than 90" in length, standard shipping charges apply and are calculated after receipt of order. Our customer service department will contact you with actual shipping charges. Alternatively, call our customer service department prior to placing you order for a shipping rate. Our standard free shipping is Fed Ex Ground.
1. Standard Shipping: This option is available on all orders via ground and is free for all orders over $200.00. Products shipped via standard service are normally delivered within five to ten business days after shipment.
2. 2-Day Shipping: For an additional charge, we offer this expedited shipping option on most of our products via 2-Day service. Products shipped via two-day service are normally delivered two business days after shipment. This is the
standard method of delivery for orders going to Alaska and Hawaii. The cutoff time for 2-Day orders to ship the same day is 2:00 p.m. local time.
3. Overnight Delivery: For an additional charge, we offer this expedited shipping option on most of our products. Products shipped via Overnight service are normally delivered by 10:00 a.m. local time one business day after
shipment. The cutoff time for overnight orders to ship the same day is 2:00 p.m. local time.
4. Truckline Delivery: All doors and welded frames are shipped via truck line as doors and welded frames are either too heavy or too large for UPS, Fed Ex or USPS. Products shipped via truckline are normally delivered 2 – 6 days after shipment.
Overnight delivery is generally not available for orders shipping via truck line.
5. Shipping via customer account number: ABsupply.net will gladly ship any order using the customer’s shipping account number with the carrier of choice. If the order is shipping with UPS, Fed Ex, etc. ABsupply.net will charge $5.00 per order. to cover the cost of packaging materials. If the order is shipping LTL truck carrier ABsupply.net will charge $75.00 per crate to cover the cost of crating materials and time.
Signature is required for deliveries regardless of delivery method. All of our shipments contain valuable doors, frames and / or hardware. If you will not be at the shipping address to accept delivery of your product, consider shipping the item to an address where someone you trust will be available to sign for your package. Please note that we are not able to adjust the shipping address once a package has left ABsupply.net warehouse. Title and risk of loss to all products will pass to you once the package has shipped from our facilities or partners facilities.
Undeliverable Packages: Occasionally packages are returned to us as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, please contact us to make arrangements for reshipment. A reshipping charge will usually apply.
Failed Delivery Attempts: Most of our carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. Typically after three delivery attempts, the package will be returned to us. When the carrier returns a failed delivery package to us, please contact us to make arrangements for reshipment. A reshipping charge will usually apply.
Sample Requests: Occasionally our manufacturers will approve a no charge request of a sample for architectural review. In all instances when a sample is provided, regardless if it is provided at no charge or required to be paid for, the client will be responsible to pay for all outgoing and any return shipping charges.