| Air Louvers
Air Louvers manufactures a variety of louvers and vision lites for hollow metal and wood doors. Many products carry UL and Intertek Warnock Hersey (WHI) ratings required by building codes. They are available in standard and custom sizes.
The louvers are available in varying sizes and blade configurations to meet fire-rated, non-vision, adjustability, and mounting specifications and come in stainless steel, electro-galvanized and galvanized sheet for corrosion and moisture-resistance. Popular styles include
- standard Z-blade
- inverted V-blade
- inverted Y-blade with security grille
- adjustable Z-blade
- storm-proof Z-blade
- hurricane-rated inverted Y-blade with grille.
Air Louvers vision lite line includes square, rectangular, round, oval, and half circle frames, along with the ability to create custom shapes. Standard and low profile beveled edges are available. Hurricane rated models are sever windstorm approved.
Fire and impact resistant glass cut to fit the vision lites is available. Available styles include
- fire and impact-rated filmed wire
- impact-rated tempered
- fire-rated traditional wired
- fire and impact-rated tempered
- fire and impact-rated filmed ceramic
- fire and impact-rated filmed ceramic glass laminate with heat barrier
- laminated ceramic fire and impact-rated
- bullet resistant